Alex Maslakov - Badass Software Developer & ConsultantWeb/Desktop/Mobile, Machine learning, Security, E-commerce, Marketing
I'm an expert of nothing and always make mistakes. You want to contact me? That'll be useless: most likely I'll forget about your email right away, delete it or worse -- laugh at it and then delete.
Alright then, back to business...😁
I can design, build and deliver bespoke software solutions to and do marketing for you. If you're a small or medium business, or an individual - shoot me a text and let's try to figure out how I can help you.
I don't just do programming. Rather I solve your problem choosing the most appropriate tool and technology.
Some buzzwords a.k.a. "Skills"
- Web full-stack development, primarily backend (Elixir, Ruby, Erlang, Go, C++, Postgresql, MySql, and others)
- E-commerce development
- Marketing, with focus on social media and e-commerce
- Machine learning
I'm not a master of all the abovementioned areas: in some I'm stronger, in some - not yet.
Freelancer & Consultant
- Web, Desktop, Data Science, E-commerce, SEO/Internet Marketing, DevOps, Mobile, Security, Blogging, Marketing
- My own projects
- Project: Intermedia.net provides a web hosting using MS Exchange server.
- Responsibilities: Development new modules, UI interface, unit testing, integrating with backend.
- Team: 3 developers, 2 QA.
- Web development
- Project: Loginet.ru is a logistic web service.
- Responsibilities: Implementing data, biz and UI layers and integrating them with each other, estimating.
- Team: 3 developers, 1 QA.
- Project: ClubSpaces.com
- Responsibilities: Implementing new functional, bug fixing.
- Team: 6 developers, 2 QA.
Saint-Petersburg State University of Aerospace Instrumentation
I have a Master's degree in computer systems and programming.
M101: MongoDB for Developers by 10gen
A course of study offered by 10gen, an online learning initiative of 10gen The Company through edX. Authenticity of this certificate can be verified here
Functional Programming Principles in Scala by coursera
This advanced undergraduate programming course covers the principles of functional programming using Scala, including the use of functions as values, recursion, immutability, pattern matching, higher-order functions and collections, and lazy evaluation - download here
Principles of Reactive Programming by coursera
This advanced course teaches principles of reactive programming using Scala: how to write composable software that is event-driven, scalable under load, resilient and responsive in the presence of failures. Concepts covered include monads, futures, observables and actors - download here
- Russian (native)
- English (fluent)
- Español (basic fluency)